Private Equity Analyst
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries,Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
The core responsibility of the candidate will be to support the Group Private Equity Portfolio Construction Team in:
- Screening of the global PE market;
- Business & financial due diligence on new PE investments (fund commitments and co-investments).
The Generali Group PE investments are performed globally, with an allocation plan in rapid growth. Group Private Equity Department is composed by 2 Units:
- Group Private Equity Portfolio Construction;
- Group Private Equity Portfolio Management.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics or Engineering
- 2/3 years of experience in corporate finance and/or private equity
- Financial modelling and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel/Word/PowerPoint) is also a prerequisite
- Fluency in English, written and spoken, is a requisite. Knowledge of other languages would be a plus
- Proactive and strong team working oriented
- Problem solving attitude and flexibility on priority dynamics
- Maturity to take over responsibility at a very early stage
- International mindset, independently of previous personal experience