Private Debt Associate
- Milan, Lombardia, Italy
- Permanent, Full time
- Tikehau Investment Management - Annonces
- 17 May 19
Associate in the Private Debt team in Milan. You will support Tikehau Italian Private Debt team in the evaluation, filtering, execution and monitoring of Private Debt transactions. www.tikehaucapital.com
About Tikehau Capital:
Tikehau Capital is an asset management and investment group with €22.0 bn of assets under management and shareholders’ equity of €2.3 bn (as at 31 December 2018). The Group invests in various asset classes (private debt, real estate, private equity and liquid strategies), including through its asset management subsidiaries, on behalf of institutional and private investors. Controlled by its managers, alongside leading institutional partners, Tikehau Capital employs more than 430 staff (as at 31 December 2018) in its Paris, London, Brussels, Madrid, Milan, New York, Seoul, Singapore and Tokyo offices.
Tikehau Capital is listed on the regulated market of Euronext Paris, Compartment A (ISIN code: FR0013230612; Ticker: TKO.FP)
Associate in the Private Debt team in Milan.
You will support Tikehau Italian Private Debt team in the evaluation, filtering, execution and monitoring of Private Debt transactions.
Your role will involve:
- Filtering and assessment of investment opportunities;
- In depth due diligence process covering financial, tax, commercial, legal and structuring matters;
- Financial modelling and sensitivity analysis;
- Preparation of credit notes and investment committee memos;
- Monitoring portfolio companies performance, writing periodical follow up reports.
The ideal candidate would have gained experience in (i) leveraged finance within a bank and/or a fund or (ii) transaction services within of one of the Big Four accounting firms.
- 4-5 years of experience in leveraged finance and/or transaction services
- Strong credit analysis skills
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Ability to manage the due diligence process by liaising with external advisors and management teams
- Knowledge of legal documentation for Private Debt transactions
- Strong communication skills to be able to present investment opportunities to the Investment Committee