Payroll System Improvement Specialist
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance - whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders. Job purpose
TMF Italy is looking for a System Improvement Specialist to work within the Payroll Service Delivery team to manage a range of priority projects, spanning process and technology improvements relating with Zucchetti Payroll system.
The successful candidate will have proven lean/process improvement background and a 'can-do attitude', in addition to a strong knowledge of Payroll management systems, and first of all Zucchetti. Key Responsibilities
- Analyse and measure the effectiveness of existing Payroll processes on Zucchetti system;
- Develop and execute sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable technical process improvements in conjunction with Zucchetti systems and align them with the goals of the Payroll team;
- Document and maintain processes required to support day-to-day operations and business initiatives;
- Drive exploration, development and implementation of new improvement initiatives (either process or technology-driven);
- Act as process/lean Champion in the organisation, design and deliver process improvement training to Payroll Consultants;
- Develop robust and data driven business cases to inform investment and design decisions.
Working at TMF Group offers Learning opportunities:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required;
- 3-5 years of experience working in a management consulting or system improvement;
- Good knowledge of proven business analysis methodology;
- Good knowledge of Italian Payroll process management;
- Experience in developing business processes, controls and requirements;
- Proficiency in Zucchetti systems (knowledge of last version, PagheWeb is extremely recommended);
- Proficiency both in Italian and English is required;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Strong analytical skills required;
- Good communication and writing skills required.
you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training. Value-driven work environment:
you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team. Teamwork:
an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily. Ambition:
we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.