Generali Italia is the most important national insurance company, first in Italy in the life business and second in the non-life business. The purpose is to actively protect and enhance people’s life; the mission is to be the first choice by delivering relevant and accessibleGenerali Italia is the most important national insurance company, first in Italy in the life business and second in the non-life business. The purpose is to actively protect and enhance people’s life; the mission is to be the first choice by delivering relevant and accessible insurance solutions; company values are deliver on the promise, value our people, live the community and be open.
The person assists in audit plan delivery, organizes/completes audit work, documents and reports audit results.
- Contributes in risk analysis for risk assessment;
- Performs audit work;
- Supports Senior Auditor in the preparation of the Audit Plan Memo, Risk And Control Matrix, Half Time Review, Meeting Minutes, Issues Log, draft and final ToR and Audit Report;
- Agrees on corrective actions and delivers the final audit report with the support of Senior Auditor;
- In this regard, has the ability to operate with minimum supervision on smaller/less complex assignments, subject to guidance when required and subsequent review;
- Helps in checking issues resolution;
- Helps in tracking the implementation of agreed actions;
- Reports and documents audit results;
- Responsible for managing good relations with external auditors;
- Works with a broad range of contacts and resources to develop technical, commercial knowledge/ business awareness;
- Contributes to the team in terms of professional skills, technical knowledge and motivation.
- Acts as an initial audit contact for small/less complex areas of the business identifying risks/exposures.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- College Degree or equivalent ideally in business administration, finance, law, insurance/financial services/ management. Incumbent should be starting to work towards relevant accountancy/audit qualification.
- Experience within complex organizations and demonstrate relevant business knowledge. Prior work experience in financial services desirable (2+ years) and a good understanding of Risk Management, Governance and Control standards.
- Proactive and assertive attitude
- Good analytical skills
- Problem Solving
- Occasional travel within Italy may occur.
- Advanced level of English required, any other language desirable.