- Permanent, Full time
- 04 Apr 18
- Milan, Lombardia, Italy
- Full time
Tendercapital is one of the more dynamic, independent, international operators in the asset management business. Founded in London, it operates in major European cities, such as London, Milan, Dublin, and Lugan. It currently manages UCITS V and Alternative funds. Visit www.tendercapital.co.uk to learn more.
The candidate will primarily be responsible for direct sales of Tendercapital's institutional strategies with a focus on financial institutions such as private banks (fund selector, wholesalers), distribution platforms, retail networks, and Institutional investors in general (Pension Funds and Bank Foundations). Working closely with the International Head of Sales & Marketing, he/she will be responsible for many aspects of the sales cycle, from lead generation to contract negotiations. Strong sales / client retention track record and good communication skills required. Candidate should be highly motivated and self-directed, with a deep understanding of the markets, the various vehicles institutional investor’s demand and traditional/non-traditional investment strategies. Beyond the primary focus of sales, the candidate will also work with the International Head of Sales & Marketing to identify new sales opportunities/markets, and will support other Institutional functional areas, (i.e., Marketing, Client Services) on new business opportunities and business strategies.
- Originate business and relationship with financial institutions such as private banks (fund selector, wholesalers), distribution platforms, retail networks, and Institutional investors in general (Pension Funds and Bank Foundations)
- Solving specific operational issues
- Supervising client servicing activities to ensure an appropriate level of service is provided
- Developing new business with existing clients/prospects
- Developing proposals and presentations
- Keeping client data base up-dated and follow-up of the offers in process
- Interfacing Business Support and Marketing in order to meet specific client requests
Profile and experience
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree, preferably in business or a related field
- 3/4 years of experience in the specific industry or related, preferably from an international asset managers.
- Strong client management and business development capability
- Good knowledge of the financial products and markets
- Knowledge of the Financial Institutions Market
- Knowledge of specific laws and regulations
- Passionate about providing superior client service, with a track record of developing relationship with client
- Strong business “deal” and results oriented
- Autonomous, motivated and able to participate to different tasks. Team spirit is also a key element of his/her personality.
- Capability of controlling stress under pressure
- Good organizational and managerial skills
- Variable depending on the experience and level of the candidate + variable pay (Group rules)
- Good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of French
To all recruitment agencies: Tendercapital does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any Tendercapital employee, location or website. Tendercapital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.