Generali Group Academy Training Manager
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. The function of Group Academy and Leadership Development of Generali is in charge of supporting and managing developmentGenerali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
The function of Group Academy and Leadership Development of Generali is in charge of supporting and managing development and training initiatives and related programming in the Group’s continuing effort to becoming Simpler Smarter and Faster.
Within this function we are looking for a Generali Group Academy Training Manager to ensure the design of global learning solutions in line with Generali Group Strategy. The successful candidate will be involved in the following activities:
- Ensure the design or evolution of group learning programs (technical, leadership development) in line with the vision and priorities of the function / Group strategy.
- Steer the delivery of the design with quality, on time and on budget
- Liaise with countries and regions’ HR partners to ensure proper handover of group programs by creating clear and executable delivery kits
- Ensure supplier standards during project mode
- Manage external providers to deliver training programs, in line with budget requirements and ensure high standards of quality
- Monitor performance of the deliveries and ROI
- Ensure communication of programs to the functions, HR partners and employees
- Community management
- Innovative ways of learning, including digital and remote solutions
Please provide your CV in English, otherwise your CV may not be taken into considerations. The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, management engineer, psychology, economic
- Program / learning manager experience in similar context with a proven track record in designing and deploying learning solutions included blended learning or standalone digital learning solutions.
- Experience in all activities in the training cycle design, delivery, evaluation.
- Project management and change management experience
- Ability to network and federate project members through motivation
- Excellent verbal and written skills, fluency in English
- Change management experience
- Facilitation/training skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience with international working environment
- Influencing skills across different cultures
- Relationship management skills
- Organized and solution oriented