Director - Italy
Whether you're an investment professional, an expert in sales or a technology specialist, you'll find a culture at MFS that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, always favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual. We put people first and show care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters - to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures. Job Description
Due to business expansion we are recruiting for a newly created role of Sales Director in our Milan Office. This is an incredibly exciting time to join the team and grow our European presence. The Sales Director will establish and execute a territory (regional) plan and recommend relevant investment solutions to prospective new clients whilst maintaining relationships with our existing clients. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and implements a territory/ regional plan for achieving superior results in both the sales of mutual funds and the gathering of institutional assets for separate account management. Develops this by working with the organization to create an opportunity assessment; responsible for local market expertise and intelligence.
- Acts as the primary relationship owner in the region for the core prospecting and sales activity to both new and existing clients. Ensures that there is a tailored and suitable two way engagement process between the clients and MFS. Generates ideas and provides solutions for the clients. Works with the client service team to ensure the service levels are achieved.
- Delivers the territory plan. Work in partnership with all areas of the MFS team; Sales Desk; Client Service; Product and Marketing. Travels to cover sales territory as necessary
- Works with the rest of MIL sales and marketing teams to develop a full understanding of link between regional based institutions and their global networks outside of their home market
- Ensures all dats on clients in the region are recorded and correct; makes full use of the CRM systems and stores documentation so it is accessible to all
- Complies with all internal and external rules, polices and procedures.
- Represents MFS at industry and regulatory events
- Take responsibility for keeping themselves up to date in terms of; the local regulatory framework and changes and country specific items that impact the region.
- Experience of successfully managing a region, demonstrating effective distribution/ marketing activity of the firm's investment management services and solution financial products
- Ability to work remotely and independently with a high degree of integrity. Experience of working across global matrix teams in a collaborative manner to achieve results
- Sound understanding of asset management industry; investment processes; regulatory environment.
- Entrepreneurial mindset balanced with strong team work. Experience of working across global matrix teams in a collaborative manner to achieve results
- Experience of working with data and CRM systems
- Interest in personal development and growth
- Language skills; fluent in both the local languages and English
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email email@example.com for assistance.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. " Click here to view the 'EEO is the Law' poster and supplement ."