Designer - Internship
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Generali Group Marketing builds a compelling and differentiating brand platform for the company through a series of strategic initiativesGenerali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Generali Group Marketing builds a compelling and differentiating brand platform for the company through a series of strategic initiatives intended to enhance the customer experience. The unit Group Brand is in charge of developing and implementing Group’s brand strategy and strengthening Generali’s brand equity, designing and maintaining brand identity guidelines to ensure consistent implementation across all business lines, guiding brand visibility activities, based on business requirements, and steering and implementing rebranding activities.
We are looking for an exceptionally talented creative designer (intern) who is passionate about branding and design to join the Global Marketing team.
The intern will work closely with both our Global Head of Brand and other members of our marketing team to execute projects that spread across multiple media to include print and digital, as well as video multimedia/motion graphics.
The main task of the position is assisting in developing and executing design concepts for a variety of Generali marketing initiatives to include design deliverables across print, digital, and social media.
Please provide your CV in English and also some examples of your previous work (in pdf format) The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Degree in Progress (or degree) in Graphic Design, Visual Communications/Marketing
- Excellent communication skills, fluent English required (written and spoken)
- Strong knowledge of Brand Identity, Design concepts, pre-press knowledge for printing process and online design capabilities
- Full knowledge of digital design - e-mail/webpage template development
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite and Adobe Creature Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash (PC/Mac base))
- Understanding of typography, layout, form and color palettes
- Strong creative portfolio demonstrating examples of previous work (please provide some examples)
- Video editing skills – proficient in Final Cut Studio, Adobe Premiere, and/or After Effects and other video editing software
- Exceptional attention to detail and an eye for style
- Strong organization skills, desire to learn and gain practical work experience in an area related to your degree
- Must be able to priorities, work both individually and within a team environment when given project goals and creative guidelines
- Team spirit, appreciating team working
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter and proactive
- Strong personal motivation and sense of autonomy
- Internationally-oriented, mindful of cultural differences