DCM - ABS Senior Analyst
- Competitive with the market
- Milan, Lombardia, Italy
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
Mediobanca is one of the oldest investment banks in Europe with branches in London, Paris, Frankfurt, Istanbul, Madrid, Milan and New York. The bank was founded in Italy in 1946 and is today listed in Milan (market capitalization of ~€7bn). The strategy is focused on advising large European corporates. ABS Senior Analyst: The successful candidate will work, within the ABS team, in the structuring of ABS transactions backed by a variety of asset classes, both performing and non-performing.
The main activities are related to the entire arranging process: definition and selection of the underlying portfolio, cash flow modeling, analysis of the rating agencies criteria and implementation of the relevant models to define the capital structure, deep analysis of the contractual documentation, preparation of teaser and marketing materials to be presented to investors.
- Review and reorganize available data in Excel
- Analyze datasets to generate descriptive statistics and perform statistical analysis
- Develop or modify cash flow models
- Develop briefing materials and investors reports to communicate analysis to clients
- Read and comment contractual documents
- Successful candidates shall have approximately 3 years of professional experience with demonstrated analytic expertise in qualitative and/or quantitative analysis
- Experience with cash flow modeling techniques and data set analysis
- Candidates should have strong written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills