The Client Solutions Internship Program introduces Client Solutions Interns to FactSet’s solutions, clients, industry, and various teams within our client-facing organization. You will begin your internship with a comprehensive in-person training, followed by a program that offers unique opportunities to share new ideas and foster creative thinking to add value to our clients’ workflows.
FactSet creates data and software solutions for tens of thousands of investment professionals around the world. FactSet has the growth opportunity of a start-up with the stability of a well-established company. For almost 40 years, through market changes and technological progress, we’ve maintained our focus on providing exceptional client service. FactSet’s world-class service is built on our employees’ ability to engage our clients through proactive consultation on FactSet’s sophisticated product offerings. FactSet creates an inclusive environment where all perspectives are encouraged. We bring varying backgrounds, ideas, and points of view to help our clients solve their toughest challenges in innovative ways.
In an atmosphere radiating support and collaboration, you will also have the ability to demonstrate individual achievement and develop versatile skillsets. Our program will empower you to make your mark on a billion-dollar organization and help develop unique solutions for the finance industry. If you seek a challenging opportunity with a long-term career potential at a growing company with unique corporate culture, the Client Solutions Internship Program will be a perfect match for you.
We consider candidates with a strong interest in Finance and FinTech from any major. Above all, we look for candidates with strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills who are excited to work with clients.
- Throughout the program, Client Solutions Interns will:
- Take part in an intensive training program that combines virtual classroom sessions with hands-on assignments
- Be paired with a member of our Global Client Solutions team, who will act as your mentor and help you build valuable connections and friendships right away
- Shadow Global Client Solutions professionals to experience our expert phone and on-site consultation services firsthand
- Learn about our versatile client base by engaging in a series of learning activities and assisting with day-to-day client projects
- Engage in an independent project and present your findings to the senior management team at the end of your internship
- Build a professional network with internal stakeholders and industry professionals
- Be considered for a full-time Client Solutions Associate position
- Graduate students in good academic standing
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience or desire to be client facing
- Desire to grow and learn in an ever-changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven ability to work on teams