2022 Investment Management Full Time Analyst Programme - Global Sales & Marketing (Milan)
Placement And Duration
The Sales teams within Global Sales and Marketing provide coverage across the institutional and intermediary channels and are organized geographically: North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America, Asia (ex Japan/China), Japan and China. As part of Global Sales and Marketing, Global Marketing ensures our firm communicates a consistent brand across all regions and distribution channels. Global Marketing provides tools and communications, including thought leadership, investment communications, competitive intelligence, website experience, design and production, in order to help the firm deliver world-class investment solutions to our clients. These activities support the firm's overall distribution efforts by delivering timely and accurate client-centric information. In addition Marketing produces best-in-class client events, such as investor conferences and training programs further supporting knowledge sharing with our clients. Training program
The Program begins in July with five weeks of intensive classroom training. This includes business presentations, practical sessions, and the chance to exchange ideas and learn from your peers. You will join Analysts from Investment Banking, Sales & Trading and Research in the combined training program, which covers accounting, financial modeling and capital markets. At the end of the training, we hope that Analysts have built a strong network amongst their peers and are able to understand financial concepts, build a dynamic model and have a strong understanding of the Morgan Stanley culture. Responsibilities
Qualifications/ Skills/ Requirements
- Work closely with the sales team to prepare business plans, sales channel reporting and analyze financial Profit & Loss (P&L) statements for the business;
- maintain detailed knowledge of each client's portfolio accounts and prepare thoughtful investment analysis in determining opportunities for selling investment products;
- collaborate with investment teams to understand and best position solutions and capabilities; and work with the marketing team on the creation of industry-leading publications and strategy-focused collateral that resonate with clients.
- You are a high-calibre undergraduate student in your final year of study.
- You have a working knowledge of financial analysis and markets.
- You have prior relevant internship/work experience.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are fluent in English; fluency in the local language is also required.
Salary is competitive with excellent benefits.