Team Lead Development
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
As a Software Development Team leader, you will manage 3-4 developers. Over 75% of your time will be design/coding/code review and other hands on activities.
You will play a key role in the technical design and development of product features, customization and support.
• At least 5 years' experience of core Java development
• 3 years' experience in managing a Java development team
• Experience with at least one of this key technology: SQL, Clustering, Stream Processing, Batch Processing
• Experience with Scala, Kafka, ES - Advantage
• Proven ability to learn and apply new technologies
• Excellent hands on ability to develop, and design of highly concurrent, durable, scalable, high performance system
• Development of project plans, estimates and reports as required
• Strong communication skills
• Good English, high service orientation
• Highly energetic
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to inspire and lead others