Senior UI Developer
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
We are looking for an outstanding Frontend developer to be part of a strong team, developing our flagship UI platform which serves company's microservices ecosystem.
You will be writing apps using most updated technologies in Node.js and React to create rich, fast, and highly responsive user interfaces for handling financial data.
• At least 3 Years of Experience in Web development
• At least 1 year of Experience with React
• Deep understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and DOM API.
• Understanding of HTTP, REST and security concerns of web applications.
• Familiar with Source Control tools such as Git
• Experience with Node.js - big advantage
• Deep understanding in Web build tools such as webpack - advantage
• Experience with writing Unit Tests - advantage