CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
Joining our DevOps team, working with cutting edge tools both on-premise and AWS environments (mainly on AWS environment).
Maintaining and developing our AWS and on-premise environments.
• working in a team of 3-4 Devops engineers with different disciplines responsible for IaaC, and deployment
• Creating and maintaining interfaces with other teams and groups in the organization.
• Providing technical solutions and design for infrastructure, deployment and R&D requirements.
• Responsibility for some of the k8s clusters, AWS accounts, and Deployments.
• AWS - at least 2 years.
• Terraform/Clouldformation - at least 2 years
• Linux - at least 5 years experience - Must
• Kubernetes - at least 1 years experience - Must
• Production experience - Must
• Scripting capabilities - Shell/Python
• Previously tech lead or team lead position
Nice to Have:
• Experience with AWS environment lifecycle (CI/CD for infrastructure) - big advantage
• KOPS - big advantage
• Cluster technologies - Veritas/Pacemaker - big advantage
• Python (and Boto3) - advantage
• Monitoring tools - advantage
• Perl - advantage
• Hunger for technology
• DevOps culture and working methodology oriented person.
• Open minded, highly motivated, interested in implementing new technologies/methodologies and continuous improving of existing tools/infrastructures.
• Analytic skills, wide system vision + troubleshooting
• Excellent communication skills (interpersonal and organization aspects) in English and Hebrew
• Team player
• Understanding business needs and customer demands