CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com . ROLE SUMMARY:
Be a part of a great team responsible for maintaining Devops infrastructure - helping with pipelines, AWS Kubernetes and more
This position requires near "24X7" availability, it might be suitable for:
• Computer Science graduated engineers with at least 2 years' experience in this specific area (might came from R&D, System or DevOps teams).
• Specialist with no computer Science degree but with 5 and more years of proven experience in this area. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Providing solution with AWS and Kubernetes infrastructure.
• Maintaining and deploying our infrastructure code
• Helping with implementing our service mesh REQUIREMENTS:
• 2 years with AWS (terraform, boto3) hands on.
• 1 year with Kubernetes experience - hands on.
• 2 years of Python
• 3 years - Linux experience
• Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines (git, jenknis, artifactory) and CD concepts Advantages:
• Istio - big advantage,
• Go - big advantage.
• Implementing Lambda
• Security tooling knowledge - patches, hardening, AWS security PERSONAL QUALITIES:
• Hunger for technology - Must
• Excellent communication skills (interpersonal and organization aspects) in English and Hebrew
• Team player
• Service awareness
• DevOps culture and working methodology oriented person
• Analytic skills, wide system vision + troubleshooting LOCATION
Azrieli towers in Tel-Aviv, Israel