C++ Developer (Fixed Income) - Tel Aviv
Great opportunity for tech-savvy C++ engineers to join a global multi-strategy fund (focus on Fixed Income) in their Tel Aviv office. Not your standard hedge fund, they have built their own core infrastructure platform that allows its traders to pursue unique investment strategies, consistently delivering high quality returns independent of the general market. Being part of the core group, they are looking for strong technologists with an interest in quantitative finance.
They've got a fantastic name in the industry with good reason; paying strong salaries on both base and bonus, and a great tech culture. Role
Working closely with other fixed income & commodities teams (research, trading, middle office), you'll be developing and enhancing the in-house distributed pricing platform. Other work will involve building a new analytics library, using the latest integration tech to incorporate it into the existing system.
It is progressive and fast-paced, with outstanding career growth and development. Requirements
- Significant modern C++ experience
- Minimum bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related) from a top-tier university
- Sound analytical and mathematical skills (design patterns, algorithms, data structures)
- Good knowledge of working in a Linux environment and working with source controls, such as Git / SVN
- Bonus points for experience in finance (cross-asset or Fixed Income) and/or Python skills
- Strong salary + bonuses
- Work-from-home opportunities
- Collaborative culture and an exciting place to work
- Generous benefits package
If this sounds like you or you'd like to know more, please get in touch: Dan Hampton