Talent Management Specialist
- GBP50000 - GBP65000 per annum
- Douglas, Isle of Man Douglas Isle of Man IM
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 10 Apr 18 2018-04-10
The Talent Management Specialist will be responsible for the design, development and execution of all training and communication regarding talent assessment and performance management, as well as longer term leadership development strategies. Based in the Isle of Man the successful individual will be keen to relocate or already reside on island.
Growing global technology firm.
The successful Talent Management Specialist will have a broad reaching role, tasked with head lining Talent Management strategy and development across the business. This individual will originate the tools, resources, and provide consultation as part of the wider Human Resources team, to lead strategy for focused on Talent acquisition, Performance management, Talent development and Succession planning and career pathing.
Other responsibilities will include -
- Budget management
- working with senior stakeholders to identify talent gaps and create stronger succession planning
- Deliver regular training as appropriate
- Coach and develop individuals within the business - identifying transferable skills
Based in the Isle of Man the successful Talent Management Specialist will be keen to relocate to the island or already reside there.
The community is extremely welcoming and the work life balance extremely enviable. The income tax is only 20% as well!
The Talent Management Specialist will also possess -
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Strong coach and negotiator
* Proactive and adaptable
Exceptional Package + Relocation + benefits