Snr Admin - Investment Administration
Canada Life International offers a variety of international solutions which are designed to grow your savings and investments. We help to build better futures for our customers, our intermediaries and our employees by operating as a modern, agile and welcoming organisation.
Having been established for 30 years, CLI remains one of the leading international providers. Our combined assets under administration is £17.2bn (as at 30 Sep 2019). Canada Life International Limited is the only international company to have received a 5 Star AKG rating for seventeen consecutive years.
Canada Life International is transforming to create a more customer-focused business by providing our customers with expertise on financial and estate planning, offering international investment and saving propositions, and providing protection solutions to customers
Overall knowledge of the Investment Administration department. Processing dividends, processing corporate actions, asset review / due diligence, account opening and AML refresh requests, quarterly valuations process.
• To take responsibility for the resolution of client queries including callbox within agreed timescales
• To record errors for further analysis to prevent reoccurrence
• To follow documented procedures and recommend changes where necessary to ensure ongoing improvement within the department
• To ensure that there are controls in place to proactively manage work load.
• To assist in the daily investigation and correction of stock reconciliation breaks.
• To manage the daily residual balances report and correct any overdrawn or residual positions.
• To manage the daily check of returned funds and report and correct any positions.
• To accurately sort and allocate daily post and file all settlement documentation in an accurate and timely manner to maintain record integrity.
Desired Knowledge / Experience / Skills
- Study towards attainment of CISI Introduction to Investments is desirable but not mandatory
- Knowledge of the Investment Administration department including processing dividends, processing corporate actions, asset review / due diligence, account opening and AML refresh requests, quarterly valuations process What you'll like about working here
As a Canada Life colleague, you'll receive a competitive salary and comprehensive reward package including income protection, private medical insurance and life assurance, along with a generous pension and bonus scheme. You'll also receive the support you need with your personal and professional development.
Our focus is to have an engaged, committed and motivated work force, operating in a high performing and collaborative culture. We want to create an organisation that offers opportunities for all our people to develop their skills and talent, and build rewarding careers with us. Diversity and inclusion
Canada Life is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer of choice is to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences