Senior Administrator - Customer Services
Canada Life International offers a variety of international solutions which are designed to grow your savings and investments. We help to build better futures for our customers, our intermediaries and our employees by operating as a modern, agile and welcoming organisation.
Having been established for 30 years, CLI remains one of the leading international providers. Our combined assets under administration is £17.2bn (as at 30 Sep 2019). Canada Life International Limited is the only international company to have received a 5 Star AKG rating for seventeen consecutive years.
Canada Life International is transforming to create a more customer-focused business by providing our customers with expertise on financial and estate planning, offering international investment and saving propositions, and providing protection solutions to customers
What we're building
We now need a Senior Administrator to support the transformation and the future growth of the business within the Customer Services function, so it can stand out for the experience and service we deliver by building on our service reputation, and delivering market-leading service excellence for our customers and advisers. Job summary
To be actively engaged in the resolution of customer and adviser queries. The expectation is this individual will demonstrate a proactive and positive desire to deliver the best possible customer experience for customers throughout the journey with Canada Life International.
This will involve resolving a wide range of queries for both the IOM and Dublin office of Canada Life International as well as proactively contributing to designing and delivering the most positive experience for CLI customers.
What you'll do
Be an active and positive team member focused on providing the best possible customer experience within the Customer Contact area.
Specifics will include:
• Achieve an average quality score of over 90%
• Achieve an average weighted productivity score of over 90%
• Proactively identify enhancements to processes and contribute towards their implementation
• Identify, understand and collate CLI customer needs, requirements and feedback
• Agree quality standard of processes and contribute towards successful delivery
• To engage and collaborate with peers across both the International Business and the wider group to ensure that experiences and successes are shared in order to break down silos and support the positive customer journey throughout all areas of the business.
• To proactively take ownership for self-development and demonstrate the desire to progress their career within CLI.
Who you are
• Demonstrates enthusiasm and a positive approach to their working performance
• Be open and able to adapt to change
• Articulate and possess excellent communication skills
• Strong team player who is able to work with limited supervision
• Confident self- starter
• Takes a logical and organised approach to problem solving
• Has the desire to develop a career within a customer centric environment.
• Has a strong attention to detail and enjoys delivering quality outcomes
• Experience within a life assurance environment would be an advantage Qualifications
• Minimum 5 A* - C / 9 - 4 Grade GCSEs (including English and Math) or equivalent - essential What you'll like about working here
As a Canada Life colleague, you'll receive a competitive salary and comprehensive reward package including income protection, private medical insurance and life assurance, along with a generous pension and bonus scheme. You'll also receive the support you need with your personal and professional development.
Our focus is to have an engaged, committed and motivated work force, operating in a high performing and collaborative culture. We want to create an organisation that offers opportunities for all our people to develop their skills and talent, and build rewarding careers with us. Diversity and inclusion
Canada Life is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer of choice is to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences