There is a requirement for a case manager who will have responsibility for maintaining the ongoing flow of mortgage applications received via LINKs mortgage origination platform, along with supporting the loan portfolio in primary/special servicing in BAU.
Asset Services is currently contracted with two separate clients regarding the management of their mortgage origination process, from receipt of application through to loan validation and drawdown and subsequent primary/special servicing. There is a requirement for a case manager who will have responsibility for maintaining the ongoing flow of mortgage applications received via LINKs mortgage origination platform, along with supporting the loan portfolio in primary/special servicing in BAU.
The ideal candidate will typically have excellent customer service skills with lending administration experience across a number of asset classes including CCMA / CPC and SME. Specifically, prior work experience within a Retail Mortgage Lending team dealing with external mortgage brokers is vital.
Reporting to the Manager, the candidate will be expected to help deliver an effective and efficient operation in line with business and client expectations. Where appropriate, the candidate will take an active role in mentoring and coaching more junior members of the team. An ability to work with and for the team to meet KPIs and SLAs in a fast moving environment is essential.
- Maintain customer service standards for primary/special servicing and where applicable, assist our clients with the management of distressed loans through the arrears process until resolved.
- Liaising with an external broker network or client branch network throughout the country to ensure a smooth mortgage application process.
- Assessing mortgage documentation to ensure adherence to individual client credit policy and guidelines.
- Ensuring applications fall within Central Bank guidelines.
- Completing credit reference agency searches, company searches and recommending onward progression to formal underwriting.
- Managing the back end drawdown process once loan has been sanctioned, ensuring a seamless transition into primary servicing where applicable.
- Where appropriate, provide mentoring support to other team members to promote staff development and maximise team performance.
- Build and maintain strong customer/broker relationships.
- Attend client meetings from time to time.
- Assist the management team with new business development where required.
- Ensure timely delivery of M.I.
- Ad hoc duties will include general administration on customer accounts and involvement in internal projects and change initiatives.
- This business area has a strong focus on Operational Excellence as change in constant.
- QFA / APA required.
- Min 3 years’ experience of lending and / or loan administration in a residential or commercial client facing role working to tight business critical deadlines is essential.
- Understanding of the applicable regulatory guidelines for CCMA / CPC / SME is required.
- Knowledge of Retail Mortgage application/assessment/completion process.
- Strong financial analysis skills are vital.
- Experience of and ability to review loan and security documentation ensuring that legal advice is taken when required.
- Given the nature of the business, flexibility in this role will be a key requirement. At peak times the number of applications received will lead to an increase in output and may warrant working outside of core business hours to ensure contractual agreements with client are maintained.
If you are looking to work in a high quality and dynamic environment, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application with your CV here.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential