Technical Coordinator (Transfer Agency) - HFS
Technical coordinator (Transfer agency) - HFS Principal Responsibilities:
Skills / Experience Required:
- Day to day processing work, quality checks and assurance
- Day to day oversight of processing quality and timeliness in Bangalore, seeking appropriate information from local management when required
- Day to day and periodic client reporting in relation to outstanding registration requirements
- Compliance with regulations and attainment of client specific processing requirements
- To work with the team, and internal departments to support in the design and implementation of allocated projects.
- Comply with the regulatory, compliance and risk management standards in which Northern Trust operates.
- Build and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Complete daily operational activities within the team
- Generate ideas for internal process improvement and increase in efficiency
- Serve as a subject matter expert and mentor to other more junior level employees
- Assess the content of client documents, complying with standard registration requirements, Anti-Money Laundering / Know your Client requirements and FATCA & CRS requirements.
- Transmit relevant reporting and communications to Clients/Investors related to the following functional areas:
- Respond to all client & investor queries and/or associated internal departmental queries in a timely, accurate and professional manner in accordance with departmental procedures
- Identify, document & disseminate new procedures and controls
About Northern Trust:
- Previous Financial Services experience is desirable.
- Knowledge of Transfer Agency/ Fund Administration is advantageous.
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft email, Microsoft Excel, Word
- Proven Client Service experience would be advantageous
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to review and resolve complex queries
- A flexible approach to work and being
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- An understanding of effective risk management
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.