Technical Co-Ordinator, Custody Client Services
TECHNICAL CO-ORDINATOR - CUSTODY CLIENT SERVICES ROLE
The Technical Coordinator role incorporates the custody client service responsibilities of the Representative and additional responsibilities linked to seniority within the team. The Technical Coordinator acts as the principle point of contact and advocate (for both clients and partners) for any custody service delivery issues or concerns. The Technical Coordinator fully understands client expectations regarding custody service delivery and is ultimately responsible for ensuring complete client satisfaction specific to Northern Trust's custody service offering. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES
Client Service Management
- To act as the primary point of contact for all custody related queries from the Investment Manager.
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing service provided to the Investment Manager.
- Ownership, management and resolution of all Investment Manager queries
- Awareness of transition activity linked to the Investment Manager
- Identifies and manages resolution of service delivery root causes.
- Initiates frequent, proactive communication with the Investment Manager daily contacts to verify perceived levels of satisfaction and demonstrate proactive service.
- Participates in Service Reviews as required.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all internal partners
- Maintain and monitor all client data and standing instructions.
- Monitoring and resolution of cash and stock exceptions.
- Ensure day to day funding requirements are in line with client standing instructions.
- Acts as an authorisation point within the team for foreign exchange and cash payment transactions
- Resolves all ASL situations in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with all NT risk policies and adherence to 'Best Practice' documents.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Coordinates / manages sub-account openings as directed by the Investment Manager
About Northern Trust:
- Global Custody operational knowledge is an advantage
- Proven Client Service expertise
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve the multiple daily deadlines for client deliverables,
- with a mature approach
- Ability to work within a team and support junior team members
- Ability to plan and prioritise their day to day workload to meet client deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills essential to the role
- Ability to review and resolve complex issues
- Demonstrates an excellent understanding of risk associated with the role
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.