Senior Relationship Manager
About The Role:
This role will effectively manage multiple relationships with clients across a number of products including custody, fund accounting and transfer agency services. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the smooth delivery of our services and development of client relationships and revenues. Key Responsibilities:
• Developing an understanding of each client's strategic goals and identifying ways in which Northern Trust can financially optimise both new and existing relationships.
• Understand, own and drive each client's commercial relationship with Northern Trust and engage with Executive level internal stakeholders
• Driving initiatives for client driven product development requirements; working closely with the various product teams.
• Maintain good level of understanding of market environment trends and impact to client and / or NT
• Being directly responsible for client satisfaction levels at a strategic level and ensuring relevant key performance indicators are in place to support client goals.
• Working in partnership with the Northern Trusts internal Client Services Delivery to ensure operational activity are in line with the client Service Level Agreements (SLA)
• Monitoring performance against agreed service level agreements.
• Cross-selling of additional products and jurisdictions to existing clients.
• Pricing new and additional business opportunities for existing clients.
• Conducting fee and contract negotiations.
• Identify, document and manage client related risk issues.
• Adhering to internal risk management procedures
• Actively participating and on occasions leading project's covering client fund launches, mergers and closures. Required Skills and Experience:
• A proven track record in the industry, with a preference for multiple years experience working in all aspects of the funds / securities business
• Experience of and accountability for increasing revenue through effective client relationships.
• Established commercial relationships with Executive level Client Stakeholders
• Presented & participated in client pitches and review meetings
• Developed client orientated solutions
• Managed multiple internal & external stakeholders through client related projects About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.