Regulatory Reporting Accountant, AIFMD
REGULATORY REPORTING - ACCOUNTANT
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accountant within the Regulatory Reporting Department. This permanent role will be an integral part of the Irish Regulatory Reporting Department. Reporting directly to a team lead in the department, this is an excellent opportunity to progress in your career. This permanent role is based in our Limerick office and will be within our Alternative Investment Services Division.
The team provides AIFMD, UCITS Key Investor Information Document (KIID) and Packaged Retail and Insurance-Based Investment Products (PRIIP) reporting services to our clients. The open role specifically relates to the AIMFD reporting service we provide our clients.
Job specific duties:
- Assist the team on the provision of the AIFMD Reporting services to Northern Trust clients.
- Actively engage with clients on requested changes to documents as well as reverting on any queries on reports provided.
- Assist with the testing of AIFMD reporting developments.
- Ensuring clients satisfaction levels are maintained.
- Liaise with the AIFMD reporting supporting vendor to ensure issues are resolved.
- Assist in monitoring and ensuring the centre of excellence is maintained in relation to outsourced activities.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Continually look to build on the existing process to improve quality and timeliness.
- Continually develop procedure documents and checklists.
About Northern Trust:
- Knowledge of the fund valuation function is desirable but not essential
- Good operational knowledge of fund accounting systems is desirable but not essential
- Good experience of working in teams
- Self-motivated, innovative and analytical
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong ability to check and identify errors in documentation and reporting.
- Strong ability to identify process improvement opportunities and to deliver those improvements
- Demonstrates commitment to producing very high quality work for tight timelines
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.