IT Business analyst A contract position, as IT Business analyst, with a competitive day rate plus a modern office layout located in Limerick.
IT Business analyst
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Gathers, analyzes, and builds business requirements for the team.
- Is responsible for documenting requirements consistent with company standards.
- Is responsible for verifying and validating the requirements with the appropriate business and technology stakeholders.
- Participates in test planning and testing activities in general.
- Participates in all squad level rituals such as daily stand up, scope sessions, iteration planning sessions and retrospectives.
- Assists with the defect management process.
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Strong Business Analyst background with good data management, production, and visualization
- Experience working with internal/external stakeholders
- Some Cyber Security knowledge
- Operational excellence and process improvement methodology
- Demonstrated skills pertaining to adaptability and continuous learning
- Customer-centric mindset
- Previous experience in internal stakeholder management
- Extremely detailed oriented
The candidate should ideally have experience working in financial sector. This is a contract position, and the candidate must be a self-starter working closely with a small team reporting to the team leader.
Please only apply if you have the eligibility to work in Ireland.
For further information about this truly exciting opportunity and for an immediate interview, please get in touch without delay!