Associate Consultant, Global Markets
About The Role:
The Associate Consultant will be responsible for day to day duties within the Client Documentation group also known as the 'Global Markets Team'. The Client Documentation group is responsible for coordinating and communicating with the Client Services/ New Business teams and Clients directly around documentation requirements associated with opening accounts within the Global markets. The Associate Consultant will provide guidance and support in terms of document preparation along with working with tight time frames for new fund launches/ transitions and any regulatory changes within the markets. Principal Responsibilities:
• Act as primary contact and subject matter expert with internal and external parties on complex market openings. This will also include proxy documentation and ensuring this is kept up to date and tracked.
• Working with Northern Trusts, New Business and Client Service teams with the planning of client launches and transition events and working towards the timeframes set. This will involve attending client meetings/conference calls as required.
• The Associate Consultant will be required to analyse and interpret legal documents to facilitate the market opening process as well as staying up to date on and regulatory changes that take place in the various markets that Northern Trust supports.
• The Associate Consultant will be responsible for the tracking of market opening requests and escalating any potential client or timeframe issues that may arise, managing expectations with internal partners and clients pertaining to the time it takes to achieve the end result.
• The Associate Consultant while they will work individually with a set list of clients must be a team player and will be responsible for assisting with achieving the team goals.
• Taking ownership of some of Northern Trusts 'high touch' clients for the end to end process onboarding process for market opening
• Escalating issues as appropriate Skills & Experience Required:
•Previous financial services experience desirable
•Client servicing experience
•Excellent oral and written communication skills
•Analytical and problem solving skills
•Ability to work under pressure to achieve the multiple daily deadlines
•Ability to plan and prioritize their day to day workload
•Demonstrates an excellent understanding of risk associated with the role About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today!
• Want to learn more about our company? Visit www.northerntrust.com
• We are a leading global financial institution- Click here to check out our company accolades! https://www.northerntrust.com/united-states/about-us/accolades