Analyst, Tax Processing
ANALYST, TAX LIMERICK THE ROLE
Work within the International Tax Group to facilitate the Clients across the globe who has selected Northern trust to provide their Tax Service. Major responsibilities includes acquiring, validating, safekeeping, and processing required data, documentation for client to ensure the accessibility, reliability, and timeliness of the data for its users.
This group works closely with internal operations teams like Client service, Client data maintenance group in order to ensure that the team adheres to procedures and standards. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Take on assigned tasks from the Team Leader and Senior members of the team
- Process, scan, record, distribute and file large volumes of documentation received by the team on a daily basis
- Process Standard tax reclaim for clients
- Ensure the Documentations received from client are reviewed and correctly for the clients to benefit from the relief at source on dividend payments.
- Preparation of tax reclaims breakdown to ensure clients are taxed correctly during dividend payments.
- Escalate issues as appropriate in a timely manner
- Work closely with the relevant contacts within the scope of the process, to provide the best possible service, responding to queries and escalating as appropriate
- Be aware of all service level agreements in place
- Continuously support the team to meet and exceed the expectations and requirements of all clients
- Demonstrate a strong willingness to assist others when required, building effective relationships with members of the team and other teams as well
- Analyse processes to identify areas for automation or improved workflow
- Other ad hoc queries as requested by the team leader/manager
About Northern Trust:
- Self starter with good problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills - Verbal, Written and Interpersonal
- Good core IT skills - Adobe, Excel, MS Office, Word etc.
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise tasks
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- The willingness to learn and be creative within the role
- Logical thinking ability
- Strong Financial background.
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today!
• Want to learn more about our company? Visit www.northerntrust.com
• We are a leading global financial institution- Click here to check out our company accolades!