About The Role:
Work within the International Tax Group serving the Operations function for a diverse range of clients who have selected NT to provide their Tax Service. Hold responsibility for maintaining, updating and safe keeping of clients' original documentation. Continually aim to support the team, in order to improve the service offered to clients. Principal Responsibilities:
- Take on assigned tasks from the Team Manager and Senior members of the team
Skills / Experience Required:
- Request documentation directly from NT clients
- Request documentation from International tax offices on the clients behalf
- Process and review incoming documents
- Keep client data up to date based on any requested updates.
- Escalate issues as appropriate in a timely manner
- Work closely with the relevant contacts within the scope of the process, to provide the best possible service, responding to queries and escalating as appropriate
- Be aware of all service level agreements in place
- Continuously support the team to meet and exceed the expectations and requirements of all clients
- Demonstrate a strong willingness to assist others when required, building effective relationships with members of the team and other teams as well
- Analyse processes to identify areas for automation or improved workflow
- Other ad hoc queries as requested by the team leader/manager
About Northern Trust:
- Self starter with good problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills - Verbal, Written and Interpersonal
- Good core IT skills - Adobe, Excel, MS Office, Word etc.
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise tasks
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- The willingness to learn and be creative within the role
- Logical thinking ability
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.