Cyber Security Data Visualization Designer
State Street are currently looking for a Data Visualization Designer to join our Cyber Security team What you will be responsible for
What we value
- Under direct supervision, translating a wide array of information and designing data visualizations that are accessible, compelling, easy to understand, and actionable
- Partnering with a business analyst to review user feedback, plan improvements, and build a wide range of data visualizations
- Assisting with understanding the audience, the user, what problems we are solving and why
- Helping making ideas come to life through imagery and visual representations of concepts at various levels of fidelity
- Helping influence teams and the organization to achieve solutions that are right for our users
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Detailed oriented with prior experience designing easy to understand, accessible metrics, reports and dashboards
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong leadership, strategic and critical thinking skills with a proven track record of execution and delivery
- Natural curiosity and empathy focused on our user's needs, motivations and behaviors
- Teamwork and collaboration across different roles, teams, and locations
About State Street
- A Bachelor's degree in a design related field or equivalent experience
- An online portfolio that demonstrates your design talent and skills with data visualization, data visualization tools, design process, accessibility, personas, feedback, mock-ups, and final deliverables
- Familiarity with one or more of the following data visualization tools: Power BI, Tableau, Qlik Sense
- Familiarity with Agile project delivery, design thinking, personas cybersecurity metrics, business intelligence, reporting best practices
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.