Cyber Fusion Defense Center Operations - MD
Who we are looking for
State Street seeks to recruit a Cyber Fusion Defense Center Operations - MD
to enable the transformation from a legacy Security Operations Model, to a pro-active intelligence drive fusion model that better protects State Street, its customers and partners from the ever evolving and sophisticated global threat actors.
The Cyber Fusion Defense Center Operations, Managing Director plays a critical role in the Cyber Fusion Transformation. This role is responsible for the build out of an Ireland based Fusion Center that will service and secure State Street. The Cyber Fusion Defense Center MD hire, build and lead a high performing Fusion Center focused on collaboration, intelligence sharing, automation and orchestration of security operations. This position will report up in the Global Cyber Security Organization and will report directly to the SVP of State Street's Cyber Fusion Center. Reports to:
Cyber Fusion Center SVP Other key relationships:
What you will be responsible for:
- SVP/VP - Cyber Fusion Center
- SVP Cyber Architecture & Security Engineering Leader
- Global CISO
- Cyber Transformation Office
- Collaboration with 3LOD - Compliance, Risk Management, Corporate Audit
- Provide Irish and European executive presence to manage and lead all Fusion Defense Center Operations.
- Chiefly responsible for implementing and cultivating a highly collaborative/high performance culture focused on cyber security operations.
- Build out strategic alliances in county and region with Financial Services Cyber Network, Irish Government, US Embassy and Higher Education.
- Work at every level of the organization to solicit strategic imperatives from senior leaders and executives, and supporting business unit managers as they leverage business architecture artifacts to create their business plans
- Provide direct input into the governance cycle that supports the achievement of key cyber security goals and delivery of bottom line business value.
- Work closely with counterparts in IT and across the Cyber Fusion Center to align technical solutions with business needs.
- Apply a structured business architecture approach and methodology for capturing the key views of the enterprise.
- Develop a Cyber Fusion business architecture strategy based on a situational awareness of various business scenarios and motivations.
- Capture the tactical and strategic enterprise goals that provide traceability through the organization and are mapped to metrics that provide ongoing governance.
- Describe the primary business functions of the Cyber Fusion Center and distinguish between customer-facing, supplier-related, business execution and business management functions.
- Define the set of strategic, core and support processes for the Fusion Center that transcend functional and organizational boundaries; identify and describe external entities such as customers, suppliers, and external systems that interact with the Fusion Center; and describe which people, resources and controls are involved in the processes.
- Define the data shared across the enterprise and the relationships between those data.
- Capture the relationships among roles, capabilities and business units, the decomposition of those business units into subunits, and the internal or external management of those units
- Coach and mentor functional leaders on Cyber Fusion integration processes
- Collaborate with Cyber Architecture and Engineering team to ensure the appropriate architecture and engineering solutions to support the fusion model.
- Build and lead effective fusion teams to deliver world class global services
- Ensure the effective management and delivery of cyber fusion services
- Create visibility through effective metrics and reporting
- Support development and implementation of Cyber Fusion Center strategies aligned to key State Street risk and business needs,
- Support the design and implementation of Cyber Fusion Center/SOC operating models, identifying, evaluating, and providing solutions via a threat and intel based approach
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations
- Work cross-functionally with team members to support and drive a collaborative team environment
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Build out an industry best Cyber Fusion Defense Center Operations teams.
- Build and lead a high performance culture in the operations organization
Critical Leadership Capabilities
- 15+ years of managerial experience in information security, a security related field or other complex information risk management function
- Modern technical understanding and experience developing and implementation large-scale innovation. Depth with modern technology stacks - data science, machine learning, cloud (hybrid)
- Has lead teams in excess of 200 - FTE and contractors/outsourcers
- Experience operating in regulated environment
- Bachelors degree in a technical field preferred
Why this role is important to us
- Driving results
- Strategic Thinking
- Collaborating & Influencing
- Change Management
- Senior Executive communication
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers