We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions.
Link Asset Services, part of the Link Group, currently has an exciting opportunity available for a Firewall Analyst to join our growing organisation.
We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, Link Asset Services interacts with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets.
- Preparation of interim and annual financial statements for Investment Funds administered by Link Fund Administrators (Ireland) Limited within the required deadlines.
- Deliver high quality service to clients and external parties (e.g. auditors) by responding to all queries in a timely manner.
- Take full ownership of the financial reporting process for allocated clients including but not limited to responding to all audit queries.
- Assist Manager and Supervisor in planning upcoming workloads.
- Support wider team in financial statement preparation outside of own allocated funds and provide cover when required.
- Develop relationships with other internal departments, clients and auditors.
- Preparation of fund distribution calculations to investors in fund within a tight deadline.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly regulatory returns including monthly NAV return and MMIF reporting within the strict deadlines of the Central Bank of Ireland
- Working collaboratively with operations teams to ensure monthly reports of KPIs for clients of investment funds with strict deadlines.
- Provision of relevant information of investment funds to tax advisors.
- Ensure errors or problems are identified and investigated on a timely basis.
- Previous experience within financial reporting in Investment Funds
- Be part-qualified or have intention to study ACCA
- Degree in business studies, accounting or similar.
- Excellent communication skills and team-working skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Demonstrates initiative and is highly motivated
- Proficient MS Excel and MS Word skills.
Our people are the reason we are able to deliver market-leading data and information solutions for companies, large asset owners and trustees worldwide. That's why we invest heavily in our employees globally by providing great career progression, training opportunities and employee benefits.