Group Manager - Fund Accounting
- Kildare, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Link Asset Services
- 18 Mar 19
Each member of staff has responsibility to adhere to our policies and procedures. In particular, to ensure operational controls are carried out in accordance with agreed procedures, to ensure the ongoing mitigation of business risk. In this regard, regular training should be agreed with the departmental manager.
Link Asset Services are experienced in managing commercial, corporate, SME, residential and property loan portfolios. Providing loan administration, facility agent, asset management and special servicing to the banking and securitisation markets.
- Each member of staff has responsibility to adhere to our policies and procedures. In particular, to ensure operational controls are carried out in accordance with agreed procedures, to ensure the ongoing mitigation of business risk. In this regard, regular training should be agreed with the departmental manager.
- Manage the client relationship for all clients (external and internal) assigned to your group, including attending client meetings when required
- Liaising with investment managers, brokers and depositaries, as an escalation point
- Work with the New Business and Changes team on client/fund onboarding
- Work with our management company, Link Fund Manager Solutions (Ireland) Limited, as an escalation point for their oversight function.
- To ensure multiple daily deadlines are met, by effective planning and scheduling, for a suite of daily mutual and monthly hedge funds
- The Fund Accounting teams in scope, include the Net Asset Value teams and Support Services (fee analysis and expense payments)
- High level communication to the Senior Manager with regard to workloads, head count management, fund issues, staffing matters and other areas where on-going communication is needed.
- Review of monthly Management Information to ensure all reporting is up to required standards and is provided within a timely manner, including maintenance of appropriate controls to reduce risk
- Maintain a positive and professional work environment and demonstrate strong leadership skills, including mentoring, assessment, training and development planning
- Ensure that procedures and controls are followed on a day to day basis by all operations staff within group.
- Ensure that funds compliance checks are completed to agreed deadlines, including internal and external audit requests
- To complete special projects, including enhancing efficiencies and to perform other duties as required
- Assist in system enhancement and implementation
- Fund Administration; Mutual and Hedge funds
- Accounting / Business Degree
- 5 year minimum experience in funds, including client relationship, fund accounting/operations and staff management.
- FIS InvestOne (formerly SunGard)
- Fund Recs
- Mantra by HWM
- Accountancy qualified
Our people are the reason we are able to deliver market-leading data and information solutions for companies, large asset owners and trustees worldwide. That's why we invest heavily in our employees globally by providing great career progression, training opportunities and employee benefits.