Link Asset Services are looking for a highly motivated individual to join their Banking Services team with responsibility for the bank reconciliations activity and journal postings activity across a portfolio of clients & internal customers.
Link Asset Services Ireland provides financial outsourcing services to a wide range of institutional, corporate and financial clients worldwide offering a range of services comprising corporate solutions, treasury solutions, debt solutions, shareholder solutions, fund solutions and private client solutions
Link Asset Services are looking for a highly motivated individual to join their Banking Services team with responsibility for the bank reconciliations activity and journal postings activity across a portfolio of clients & internal customers. The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate performance of these services in compliance with all regulatory requirements, best practice, good corporate governance and company policies and procedures.
- Having an overview of the entire team & ensuring all tasks are carried out correctly & in a timely & efficient manner.
- Responsible for completing reconciliations, primarily on the corporate accounts
- Responsible for entering Ledger postings on the ERPLN system.
- Producing KPIs on a consistent basis
- Act as a point of contact for the team on queries relating to the automated reconciliation system and understanding the various different systems used on the ledger postings side i.e. T24, ERPLN.
- Provide support, training & coaching to the team in achieving department goals and deadlines.
- To act as a point of contact within Operations & Treasury for Banking Services related queries.
- Ensure SLAs & reporting requirements are adhered to at all times.
- Identify and implement process and system efficiencies as part of continuous improvement initiative
- Regularly review & update departmental procedures for all functions performed by the Banking Services team
- A third level Financial or Treasury qualification is an advantage.
- Technical minded with strong project based skills
- ERPLN/ VISION experience a distinct advantage.
- Previous bank reconciliations experience is desired with experience of automated reconciliation systems preferable.
- Strong knowledge of various on line banking platforms
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Dynamic self-starter able to work independently and as part of a team balancing multiple priorities, demonstrating good organisation, problem solving and analytical skills
- Good organizational and time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate effectively (both written & oral) at all levels.
Our people are the reason we are able to deliver market-leading data and information solutions for companies, large asset owners and trustees worldwide. That's why we invest heavily in our employees globally by providing great career progression and training opportunities, working environment and employee benefits.