Vice President, Regulatory & Risk Consulting
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you're ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps' Risk Consulting practice provides a range of risk management services to support financial services firms.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we'll maximize the value of your career. RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Act as Designated person performing management functions for UCITS and AIFMS
• Responsible for developing procedures and controls for the oversight of investment
• Management including investment objectives, policies and investment strategies
• Provide oversight of the fund's performance and assess this performance against the relevant benchmark or peer groups
• Review of the portfolio management team's credentials and investment processes
• Review of the investment Manager's trading protocols including best execution
• Ensure operational delivery and thorough analysis of risk reports
• Formalise risk reporting to the Board of Directors of clients
• Help develop the Risk Management framework for funds including risk appetite, risk limits, risk tolerances and setting fund profiles
• Be the direct point and local expert re investment management and risk matters with clients, service providers and other stakeholders
• Work with other team members in delivering a seamless service
• Work with head of Dublin office to develop business though leadership initiatives REQUIREMENTS:
• A minimum of 10 years' experience in the financial industry in investment management and/or risk management.
• Previous experience as a Designated Person for UCITS or AIFM would be desirable
• Expert knowledge of UCITS and/or AIFM directive and regulatory compliance would be preferable
• Expert knowledge of financial products and a range of investment strategies
• Willingness to take challenges, "can-do attitude", think outside the box
• Autonomous yet team-player, open attitude, excellent communication skills, eagerness to learn, curiosity
• Ability to lead projects and to manage them, analytical skills
• Innovative, drive for results and commitment to deliver
• Experience in investment management and assessment of investment performance
• Quantitative modelling and understanding of calculation methods for risks and instruments valuation
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.