Vice President - Securitisation - Credit Risk
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Mason Alexander
- 19 Jun 18 2018-06-19
My client are an International Bank who are moving their risk team to Dublin. They are looking for an experience risk manager to join the Securitised Products Sanctioning team as the VP of Securitisation. This person will be the first person in the Dublin team.
The successful candidate will be expected to take a lead role in the analysis of credit exposures arising from securitisation activities, as well as being actively involved in formulating a fundamental risk appetite, and sanctioning of exposures, ratings and limits within acceptable risk parameters. The role holder will be in daily communication with business units and their leaders, and will be in regular contact with senior management and other stakeholders in order to communicate risk levels and appetite.
- Analysis and recommendation of new proposals from the deal team (securitisation and related exposures utilising securitisation technology).
- Surveillance including ad-hoc analysis, annual reviews, and amendments for existing portfolio assets. Scope includes ABCP conduits; Leveraged lending financing activities (CLO warehousing), and other on and off balance sheet securitization related assets.
- Independent evaluation of the risks, including challenging business assumptions, risk analysis, rating proposals, and capital inputs.
- Assist in defining risk appetite for securitisation activities in Europe.
- Presenting transaction to the relevant risk committees.
- Validating parameters for regulatory capital for transactions in scope.
- Contributing to monthly reporting of securitisation exposure and market trends to senior risk management.
- Leading risk due diligence meeting with clients.
- Take a lead role in the analysis of credit exposures and in the formulation of risk appetite
- Have the ability to communicate and influence across all levels of the organisation, particularly senior management and stakeholders
- Require a solid understanding of securitisation transactions as well as associated legal documentation, relevant risk metrics and modelling approaches
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Policies and Policy Standards.
- High degree of ethical standards.
- Proven and demonstrable experience in a similar role including leading end-to-end transaction analysis and review.
- Strong experience within credit risk. Prior experience exercising credit approval delegation an advantage.
- Strong knowledge and experience of securitisation structures, or structures utilising securitisation technology, such as RMBS, ABS, CLO, CMBS, ABCP, as well as financing and risk management products associated with such structures.
- Strong familiarity with Rating Agency criteria and methodology for rating securitisation transactions.
- Strong familiarity with relevant regulatory developments in the field, especially those impacting regulatory capital for securitisation.
- Ability to understand, identify, and communicate key risks associated with a variety of complex transaction structures and products.
- Strong working knowledge of using stress testing models.
- Experience in participating in client Due Diligence reviews.
- Ability to work effectively individually or in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Client focus.
- Degree in Finance, Business Math or Financial Engineering.
- Advanced degree a plus.
- Experience in leading or contributing to projects and project management is a plus.
- Expert Excel and financial modelling – VBA & SQL preferred.
For more information contact Eoin Connolly on 0035316854414 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org