Treasury and Trade Solutions, Summer Analyst, Dublin (Europe, Middle East and Africa)
You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can't come without growth. Our programmes equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi's Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for summer analysts to join the Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) team in Dublin. TTS works with international clients to streamline financial processes and make transactions seamless. TTS provides innovative solutions to public sector clients, corporations and financial institutions in more than 120 countries, including 99 of the Fortune Global 100 companies. If none of these terms make sense right now, that's ok! Our internship is designed to help you increase your knowledge, so whatever your degree is in we will give you the training and support you need to excel. Your time here will look something like this...
* Supporting the team in identifying and executing complex cash management structures to the world's largest corporates
* Analysing transaction flows of the world's largest financial institutions
* Be a part of the front end of technological development for the financial transaction space
* Work and support more than 50 different geographies across the region to deliver the best solutions to our clients We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We're committed to teaching you the ropes. The ten week summer analyst programme starts in June and begins with an introduction to Citi and TTS. You will then join a team where you will gain a real-hands on experience by working on a number of live projects as well as attending speaker presentations. Successful summer analysts will be considered for a full time position in 2022 after graduation. We want to hear from you if...
* You are due to graduate in 2023
* You are expecting to receive a minimum of 2:1 in your Bachelor's degree
* You are interested in pursing a career in business, sales, and customer service
* You are a problem solver who is interested in finding solutions Who we think will be a great fit...
We're looking for motivated individuals, who are eager to start their careers at a global organisation, tend to think globally, and have an innovative outlook on business. We know that anyone, not just those with business degrees can have a knack for business, so we're open to all disciplines and candidates with diverse work experience. We'll also be looking for the following:
* Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
* Intellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas
* You follow new technological innovations and developments impacting the industry
* Strong communication, planning, and organisational skills
* Commitment to personal growth and career development including mobility and flexibility. You also have a strong desire to learn, are proactive, building rapport and relationships in team environments
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical decision-making