Treasury / Capital Consultant
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
- 21 Nov 17 2017-11-21
Treasury / Capital Consultant
Our client is a global bank offering large corporate and financial institution customers with a range of international solutions, including treasury management, credit, payments, financing, foreign exchange, and trade services.
This is an excellent opportunity to build on prior experience gained in Treasury, Liquidity or Risk.
This role will provide an excellent opportunity for candidates to work closely with the EMEA business lines and support functions in the production and delivery of the ICAAP, the recovery plan and the resolution pack.
The primary areas of responsibility for the role are as follows:
- Scope and plan the delivery of the ICAAP.
- Review and challenge submissions from the contributors to ensure overarching consistency and messaging throughout the ICAAP and the RRP.
- Oversight of stress testing including the challenge of all Pillar 1 and Pillar 2A capital calculations.
- Ownership of the Pillar 2B calculations
- Coordination of the scenario definition exercises
- Production of the Solvent Wind Down plan.
- Keeping teams updated with regulatory developments in the EU and UK and the impact on Capital, Liquidity and Recovery planning
- Coordinate Treasury initiatives that require engagement with multiple stakeholders across multiple teams.
- Ideally post graduate qualified or degree educated in a relevant subject (Financial Services or Sciences preferred).
- Experience in financial institutions Treasury, Accounting or Risk functions.
- Familiarity with a broad array of financial markets including, but not limited to, foreign exchange, interest rates and repo/reverse repo.
- Knowledge of the COREP, EMEA regulations around Capital and Liquidity, CRR/Basel 3/4, BIPRU.
- Excellent numeracy and, modelling and analytical skills.
- A proven track record of delivering successfully to demanding deadlines.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with ability to prioritise effectively.
- Self-motivated individual who can work as part of a team or on individually on tasks with minimal direction.
Our client’s team members support their focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of the customers and company.
As a company team member, you are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable company’s policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions.
There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
If you would like to know more please contact me directly on mcostello(@)lincoln.ie or 01 6610444.