- Highly Competitive
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 07 Mar 19
Due to rapid growth in their Dublin office,one of the world’s leading Fund Administrators is seeking to appoint the next ambitious and dynamic Senior Transfer Agent for their team in Dublin. My client has offices located in over 50 countries globally and has over €500bn AUM .City Center location and strong opportunities for progression.
- Build Relationships with Hedge Fund Principals and their investors.
- Ensuring all key daily deliverables are met in an accurate and timely manner paying excellent attention to detail and a zero tolerance for error.
- Actively participate in client dealing and general maintenance on the client accounts.
- Client account opening – ensure all documentation is received in good order and compliant with all the necessary AML regulations.
- Clear understanding over the criticality of client settlement.
- Previous experience in a Transfer Agency / client servicing role
- 3+ Years exp within a fund and/or investor relations type environment
- Degree level educated or equivalent
- Detailed Knowledge of TA systems
For more information please contact David McBride on Tel: +353 (01) 874 6770