Trading Support Lead
- Strong base plus bonus and package
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- 02 Aug 18 2018-08-02
This is a senior position for management of a Dublin office trading floor from an IT end user support perspective. You will provide technical guidance and management for all internal end-user software, hardware and connectivity.
One of our clients, a market leader in their space, is looking for a Senior End User Support Engineer for EMEA markets.
This is a senior position involving the management of a Dublin office trading floor from an IT end user support perspective.
- provide technical guidance and management for all internal end-user software, hardware and connectivity.
- be a self-directed technical expert that can work independently and as part of a team
- manage high impact IT projects across a wide range of investment and non-investment professionals
- identifying, diagnosing, researching, tracking and resolving technical issues and lead the effort to provide a solution
- be in charge of all IT support for traders and must have an understanding of trading applications like Bloomberg etc. and will be able to deal with the urgency of a trades and the pressure that entails.
You will have experience in:
- leading a team in a similar high-pressure environment.
- the ownership of managing specific tech issues within the user support team until completion
- various technologies such as: Microsoft Office, Windows, laptops, phones, mobile device management (MDM)
- solving telephony issues
For more information please get in touch with Stephen Mitchel.