Our Client is a Global Investment Bank who service institutional investors such as hedge funds and asset managers. The role will be to supporting the EFG trading suite - Equity synthetics, Stock loan, funding, Delta 1 & ETF and will report into trading.
- Supporting the EFG trading suite Equity synthetics, Stock loan, funding, Delta 1 & ETF
- Trading assistant function reporting directly into Trading
- Owning complex booking flows on behalf of Trading & Sales.
- Manual trade bookings including Market Hedges, Rebalances, Crosses, Conversions, EFPs, FX, ETFs, Bonds, CFDs, Portfolio Swaps and Single Stock trade bookings
- Daily interaction with clients, trading, operations and risk management tea
- Firm understanding of the Delta1 business concept
- Hedge fund portfolio management including positional, PnL & delta brea Investigating daily FX, MTM and delta exposures
- 3-5 years' experience within prime brokerage and Synthetics or cash equity operations.
- Ability to quickly grasp new regulatory concepts and understand the implications on our booking model
- Manage optimisation and regulatory projects from a business aligned position
- Good Communicator - clarity, brevity and precision
- Firm understanding of the EFG/Prime Brokerage and its product offering to hedge fund
- Equity CFD, Single Stock Swap or portfolio swap experience
- Equity trade flow product knowledge
- Effective at working in teams
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.