- Competitive EUR
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Virtu Financial
- 04 Sep 18 2018-09-04
We are seeking a graduate level Trading Analyst to join our team here in Dublin.
Our Trading Analysts are responsible for the design, operation, and improvement of high‐performance algorithmic trading strategies deployed on electronic trading venues around the world. During an intensive period of mentorship and training in trade floor operations, Trading Operations Analysts learn the intricacies of each step of the trade flow process, eventually integrating into strategy deployment and operation.
This team also has the opportunity to work closely with software engineers to enhance and further develop the firm’s trading strategies. Trading Operations Analysts not only become experts in trading technology and its interaction with the market, but they also play a crucial role in the evolution of market micro structure and the driving forces behind liquidity. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to kick start a career in the financial technology space.
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong academic background in hard sciences preferred (particularly computer science, math, physics, statistics and related fields).
- Excellent test scores and very high academic marks
- Excellent quantitative problem‐solving skills.
- Very strong mathematical aptitude
- Programming experience required (e.g. Java, Python, VBA, and SQL is a plus)
- The ability to communicate information precisely and with agility
- Graduate Level - No finance background is necessary.