- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 18 Oct 18
An exciting opportunity has opened up in Dublin for someone with experience in electronic trading business (preferably Options). This is a chance to join one of world's top financial firms and dramatically increase your earning potential. Our client has one of the best performances and award structures globally and is also well regarded for its strong training and collaborative team-based culture.
- Leadership position, hybrid type role
- Link between Traders and IT support
- Monitor and manage the health of the trading system day to day, resolve issues both tactically and strategically as they emerge
- Build market structure and exchange knowledge to ensure accurate fee accruals and optimal connectivity setup to improve trading strategy decision making and reconciliation; manage desk readiness for external changes with IT and Dev teams
- Increase firm knowledge of core processes through thorough and consistent system documentation
- Manage delivery of strategic initiatives for trading platform and technology queue/weekly sprints and prioritization
- Improve and manage existing trade reporting workflows to ensure full MiFID compliance for the desk in existing and new trading workflows, including establishing proper controls and reconciliations
- Manage and Enhance Market Access Controls through review and dialogue with trading team
- Technical skills (e.g., Python, SQL, etc.) will be necessary, combined with strong written and oral communication skills to thrive in a collaborative environment
- 5-6 years’ experience in electronic trading business (preferably Options), trader assistant or IT support experience preferred
- Technical thinker with extreme attention to detail, analytical rigor, and desire to work in a fast-paced trading environment
- Demonstrated hustle, drive, and grit with a can-do attitude and willingness to learn allowing candidates to push through complicated problems and reach desired outcomes
The Bottom Line
If this job posting seems different from those of our competitors, it’s because our clients really are different: it’s not just a slogan or a mantra. We are out to change an industry by building a better mousetrap. No tricks, no games, just top-tier candidates and excellent service to our clients. To do that, we need to hire the best of the best. So, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to discuss similar opportunities in the investment management sector, please call Graham Murphy at Paragon Executive Intelligence on +353 (0)1 8746770.