Trade and Position Services Snr Analyst. 9 Mth FTC
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: Fidelity International
Working as an integral part of the Trade Management Services team in Fidelity. You will have responsiibilities for BAU, getting involved in supporting team members with daily processing issues, offering guidance and advice.
Within Asset Management Operations, Trade Management Services (TMS) are responsible for all aspects of Post Trade Operations across the Equity, Fund, Fixed Income, FX / Money Market, and Derivative asset classes. The team also has responsibility for Collateral and oversight of the Stock Lending programme as well as Positions Services. TMS process in excess of 120,000 trades per month seeking to maximise efficiency, minimise Operational risks whilst constantly evolving the Operational model. The global range of Fidelity's products and services expose the team to the full spectrum of Post Trade Operations across the breadth of the world's markets.
TMS are responsible for processing all trades executed by the London trading desk predominantly across the European, US and Latin American markets, whilst also taking over any issues that are unresolved at the close of business in Asia, as part of the follow the Sun model. The team are responsible for all aspects of the Post Trade Operational life cycle: Trade capture; Confirmation; Pre settlement matching; Fails management and the resolution of cash and stock reconciliations.
What you'll do
Working on a 9 month Contract, you'll be working in a Senior Analyst role within TMS and be responsible for performing all daily tasks in a timely and accurate manner, meeting the requirements of the 12:00 & 17:00 valuation points. The Senior Analyst will help Analysts with daily processing issues, offering guidance and sharing their experiences.
The Senior Analyst will conduct testing as required in order help the team implement change and new products.
What you can expect
- Performing daily tasks to ensure:
- All trades are captured in accordance with internal deadlines
- All trades are confirmed on Trade date
- All trades are communicated to the Custodian via SWIFT
- All trades are Pre Matched in accordance with market deadlines
- All Failing trades are captured and investigated
- All cash and stock breaks are investigated and resolved in a timely manner.
- Liaise with Brokers, Custodians and Trading desks to resolve day to day processing issues
- Perform system testing as and when required.
Who you are
The successful candidate will currently be working in a Post Trade Operations role and be familiar with the key day to day Operational lifecycle and processes. The successful candidate will be keen to develop their experience and knowledge in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of the Operational processes across equity markets.
- A basic understanding of SWIFT messaging and the differing market requirements.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own time.
- Awareness of Investment Management Operations and the connection to asset servicing and NAV production.
- Familiar with Omgeo Central Trade Manager, Alert.
- Ability to manipulate data using Excel.
- Developing Industry knowledge and awareness
- Ability to explain processes and issues
- Takes ownership for own workload
Shows initiative and desire to learn tasks