Our client, a leading trading firm with a global footprint, are hoping to add a Trade Operations Analyst to their team in Dublin.
- Build and maintain the trading platform by designing, monitoring and enhancing the firms trading.
- Work towards automating everyday tasks.
- Liaise with other teams to ensure new initiatives are implemented correctly and efficiently.
- Ensure smooth trading by resolving issues and complications regarding the trading platform.
- Work as part of a collaborative team and work on ad hoc projects as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in a quantitative field (Physics, Maths, Statistics etc.).
- Previous experience using Linux Systems and knowledge of Python, Perl and Bash.
- Strong communication skills with a high attention to detail.
- Team player who enjoys challenges and self-motivated.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced role while achieving strict deadlines.
To obtain a full description and discuss the role further, please email or call our consultant Laura on firstname.lastname@example.org or +353 87 250 4411