An exciting opportunity to join a leading Investment Management company here in Dublin has now become available. Our client is looking for a Senior Analyst to join their Trade Management Solutions team. This is a chance for you to grow your career with a leading international company.
- Be a key member of the Equity and Fixed Income team
- You’ll be responsible for performing all daily tasks in a timely and accurate manner
- The Senior Analyst will help Analysts with daily processing issues, offering guidance and sharing their experiences.
- The Senior Analyst will conduct testing as required in order help the team implement change and new products.
- Performing daily tasks to ensure everything is flowing smoothly
- Liaise with Brokers, Custodians and Trading desks to resolve day to day processing issues
- Perform system testing as and when required.
Experience & Skills:
- 2/3 years’ experience in a Post Trade Operations role within an Investment Manager or Broker / Dealer environment and be familiar with the key day to day Operational lifecycle processes and risks.
- The successful candidate will be keen to develop their experience and knowledge in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of post trade processes in Securities markets and familiar with the trade lifecycle.
- Familiar with DTCC Central Trade Manager (CTM), Alert.
- An understanding of settlements and the differing market requirements.
- Awareness of Investment Management Operations and the connection to asset servicing and NAV production.
- Ability to manipulate data using Excel.
The Bottom Line:
If this job posting seems different from those of our competitors, it’s because our clients really are different: it’s not just a slogan or a mantra. We are out to change an industry by building a better mousetrap. No tricks, no games, just top-tier candidates and excellent service to our clients. To do that, we need to hire the best of the best. So, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to discuss similar opportunities in the investment management sector, please call Graham Murphy at Paragon Executive Intelligence on +353 (0)1 8746770.