TTS Global Product Manager - Citi Global Cross-Border Payments
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Apr 19
TTS Global Product Manager - Citi Global Cross-Border Payments
- Primary Location: Ireland,Leinster,Dublin
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Product Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18074870
Citi's Global Cross Border Payments business is a market leader in cross-border and FX payments.
Through our flagship products, WorldLink Payment Services and Cross-Border Funds Transfer (CBFT), we offer cross-border payments solutions to clients located in 100+ countries.
Through Global Cross Border Payments, clients can make payments from their primary functional currency accounts to beneficiaries in over 135 currencies through wires, SWIFT, ACH, cash and cheques.
Our Clients benefit from the strength of Citi's global network by offering capabilities and services through Citi Global Markets (FXLM), Citi's branches and through our global ICG banking business.
As we invest for the future, TTS will merge Worldlink and CBFT into a single cross-border payments processor and expand our payment capabilities to meet the current and future digital needs of our clients.
The Product Manager's objective is to deliver key enhancements to the Cross-Border Payment Platform, such as (1) enhancement of core payment capabilities and (2) delivery of innovative payments solutions such as cross-border instant payments, payments into eWallets and payments into credit/debit cards.
The Product Manager will have the opportunity to drive transformation change to deliver a cutting-edge digital payments experience to Citi's Clients.
The Product Manager is responsible for leading successful execution of the Program objectives in line with product management and innovation methodologies.
S/he will be responsible to manage and coordinate complex set of activities across multiple globally dispersed and cross function work streams, including Sales, Product, Technology, Operations, Client Service, Marketing, Risk and Controls, Legal and other teams.
Key areas of responsibilities include:
Shape and drive the strategy for Cross-Border Payments
• Deliver innovative and scalable solutions to meet the objectives of the Cross-Border Payments strategy
• Develop market launch plans, aligned to client segments, in partnership with sales to ensure we meet sales objectives
• Deliver 35+ workstreams across TTS, FXLM and other Citi business lines.
• Work closely with sales, product, innovation and client partners to develop impactful, viable solutions to meet untapped market needs
• Execute Citi's Global Cross-Border Payments strategy, delivering tangible client benefits on a rapid implementation and commercialization schedule
• Working closely with product partners teams to ensure our enhancements and solutions design are aligned to the product vision and strategy and provide a seamless client experience across payments and channels.
• Perform implementation reviews, champion new product features and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges
Deliver sustainable solutions
• Manage our control framework to ensure we continue to operate in a pristine compliance environment
• Engage and review solutions with AML, Sanctions, Product compliance, Credit, Risk, Third Party management partners on a country, regional and global basis to ensure we meet Citi polices and market regulatory requirements.
• Provide sufficient information to enable partners to make informed decision so that we operate within Citi's acceptable product boundaries
- Leadership role in a commercial environment working within a very high profile product with significant innovation opportunities.
- Stakeholder exposure globally across many functions.
- Visible initiatives that impact the core of the product capabilities and are very relevant to traditional and emerging clients.
- Managing complexities through a role within a multifaceted product delivering payments in 200 countries for multiple clients segments.
- Working in a very dynamic team in a high paced environment which requires the ability to lead and manage multiple projects and priorities at the same time.
- Working within a team committed to personal and professional development.
- Play an important role in the evolution and delivery of a reimagined Citi's cross-currency payments offering globally in partnership with FXLM.
- Senior AVP/VP level in a Cash Management, Trade or Securities Business, in a commercial business and/or operational environment.
- Experience with retail- / consumer-oriented payments in product management or other related disciplines
- Knowledge and experience of commercial business disciplines and operating models underpinning TTS products.
- Knowledge of Product Management disciplines, including the ability to undertake and lead a number of projects to drive commercial and financially responsible returns.
- Knowledge of the emerging payments landscape both domestic and cross-border.
- Complex strategy and operational model development expertise
- Strong track record of results delivery and execution.
- Some knowledge of Operations and/or Technology architecture and/or Payments infrastructure/systems preferred but not required.
- The successful candidate will be highly self-motivated, will display strong interpersonal skills and should be able to demonstrate the ability and the desire to problem solve effectively with creativity and within constraints.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite in particular proficiency with Excel (with proven ability to manage large sets of data), and proficiency with Power Point (to prepare presentations to a very different target audience)
- Ability to influence and coordinate multiple internal stakeholders around a common goal and strategy (strong leadership!)
- Original and innovative thinking, creativity.
- Rigorous attention to detail and focus on execution with resilience and conviction on the delivery of agreed objectives.
- Senior presence and ability to operate at different levels (e.g., research/analysis, thought-partnerships, presentations, interactions with O and T partners and 3rd parties).
- Strategic skills but mostly ability to conceptualize and execute on the business vision.
- Strong research skills coupled with an ability to quickly and accurately analyze information, draw conclusions and present data-driven findings in written and oral presentation formats.
- Very strong communication skills
- Self-Starter with ability to work independently as part of cross-functional and cross-regional teams.
- Excellent organization and project management skills.
- Fast Learner.
- Ability to manage and lead multiple priorities as well as with capacity to deal with reprioritization.
- Ability to handle situations which can be stressful - or at minimum challenging - retaining control to guide other parts of the organization and/or make clear recommendations to management.
- MBA or Graduate Degree Preferred
- Undergraduate Degree/Third Level Qualification essential
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer.