Systems Analyst, SaaS Operations, Charles River Development, Senior Associate
Who we are looking for
A client-facing, business and technical staff position responsible for all aspects of managing production Charles River IMS systems for multiple Clients as part of the Charles River Software as a Service (Saas) offerings which includes Application Management for hosted and non-hosted clients. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of Charles River Development (or CRD), that became a part of State Street in 2018. CRD helps create enterprise investment management software solutions for large institutions in the areas of institutional investment, wealth management and hedge funds. Together we have created first open front-to-back platform - State Street Alpha, that was launched in 2019.
Join us if delivering next generation infrastructure, using emerging technologies like AI and Blockchain sounds like a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for:
This role will involve working closely with Clients, providing expert level remote management, administration and support for Client production Charles River IMS solutions, including:
What we value
- Client assistance in optimal use of the system
- User administration/privileges
- Parameter configuration changes
- System availability
- Application and database performance tuning
- Daily operational processing monitoring and support
- Charles River IMS and database software patches
- Charles River IMS version upgrades
- Assistance with problem support and resolution
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery assistance
- Working with Charles River colleagues to smoothly transition new Clients to production operation.
- Working with vendors as partners to deliver a tightly integrated, seamless service to Charles River Clients.
- Participation in the development and on-going refinement, enhancement and continuous process improvement for the services.
- Participation in the investigation, implementation, and operation of 3rd party tools to enhance/improve, automate, and streamline the delivery of the services.
- The role will involve periodic out of hours support and/or weekend work.
- Occasional travel to customer sites may be required for planning and review meetings.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with Financial Services Investment Management, Trading or related systems preferable ( e.g. Charles River IMS)
- Proven ability to partner with various internal departments to deliver superior customer service.
- Experience in MS SQL Server, Oracle, and/or Sybase database configuration, operations, and basic administration functions.
- Any experience with the following is preferred: servers, operating systems, networks, scripting, XML, programming languages, job scheduling software, system monitoring software and disaster recovery/business continuity.
- Excellent customer service skills, technical troubleshooting skills, and interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
About State Street What we do.
- • Bachelor's degree in a technical or analytical discipline such as Computer Science, IT, Financial Engineering, Engineering, Science, Economics, Maths' or Statistics preferred.
- • Minimum of 3+ years' relevant industry experience
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers