Software Engineer - Full Stack
Bloomberg Data Management Services delivers the world's foremost Data Management Utility to the Financial Markets. Our clients experience immediate improvement in Data Quality, Operational Process & Control, Reaction to Change and Data Governance when they on-board to our Private Cloud - Hosted Service. Why Bloomberg DMS?
At Bloomberg DMS, You'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond as well as work on interesting challenging projects with a number of key partners both internally and externally. We are passionate about people who are excited by innovation, who care about our customers and want to help us achieve our mission to "Simplify Data Management". If this sound like you. We'd love to hear from you. What's the role?
Do you share our passion for data quality, are an experienced software developer with the drive to work as a full-stack developer?
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will have responsibility for delivering software features in our product. We'll trust you to:
What we would like you to have:
- Perform full-stack development, willing to dive into different technologies and domains with equal enthusiasm and appreciation
- Take responsibility for the full software development life-cycle, from understanding the needs of the business through to coding to deployment and maintenance
- Drive the design and implementation of new product features, from inception through to production
- Work with new technologies, continuously improve our core product
We'd love to see:
- Experience or interest in full-stack development (A mixture of frontend/micro-service/storage/business domain)
- Proficient in Java, Spring
- Familiarity with SQL, Oracle, Elastic Search, or other NoSQL storage mechanisms
- Experience at implementing APIs in a Micro services Architecture
- Proficient in Python, DSL
- Software development experience in the securities industry (Index Data, Security Master, Pricing, Entity Data or Corporate Actions)
- Experiences at implementing APIs in a Micro services Architecture
- Knowledge of messaging and streaming technologies such as RMQ or Kafka
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. If this sound like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: