Senior Vice President - Investor Relations - Aviation
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- FK International Financial Recruitment
- 11 Oct 18
Our client, a large global asset manager, has an exciting opportunity for a senior executive to lead the origination of equity and mezzanine finance for a range of aviation investment opportunities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with senior executives in implement the commercial strategy of the business.
- Maintaining strong relationships with different sources of mezzanine and equity capital.
- Working closely with inhouse teams to help source, arrange and manage structured opportunities.
Further information available on request.
Requirements for this Role
Candidates should be degree qualified with a minimum of ten years relevant capital sourcing and structuring experience ideally having worked with an Investment Bank, Aviation Company or related business.
About Our Client
Our client is a large global asset manager
Very attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience.