Senior Tax Manager - Dublin
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- FK International Financial Recruitment
- 13 Feb 19
Excellent opportunity to join a leading lessor as Senior Tax Manager. As Senior Tax manager you will lead a team of four and have the opportunity to gain broad ranging experience across our client's business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage the tax provision calculation for audit on both a consolidated and single entity basis, liaising with the Financial Reporting team;
- Assist the Legal Team in Tax matters relating to the lease, purchase and/or sale of aircraft/assets, including documentation review;
- Support the Head of Tax in relation to Transfer Pricing including documentation and implementation;
- Manage tax audits and other tax authority enquiries as they arise;
- Assist with the maintenance of the database of foreign tax advice and knowledge;
- Key contact responsible for the timely response to all tax administration requests from lessees, lenders and other third parties
- Support the business and the Head of Tax with adhoc queries impacting direct and indirect tax
- This will be a contract role for 15 months.
Requirements for this Role
- First rate ACA/ CTA with minimum 8 year's experience.
- Ideally financial services/aircraft leasing experience
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global aircraft leasing firm.
Remuneration will be competitive, commensurate with experience.